Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University of Khartoum, Sudan in 2006 with Honors Degree. He did his training in General Surgery from Jordan Hospital in 2011 when he received his certification from Jordanian Board of General Surgery. Dr. Mahmoud has completed the MRCS exams from The Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2010. He got the membership of International Society of General Surgeon in 2012, in addition to his membership with Jordanian Medical Association and Irish Medical Council registration.
Dr. Mahmoud worked in public and private hospitals in Jordan, Kingdome of Saudi Arabia, and Ireland in the general and pediatric surgery field. He is ATLS, BLS, and ACLS certified. He has a more than 10 years of experience in his field.
- Irish Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons, England
- International Society of Surgery (ISS/SIC)
- Jordan Medical Association
- Open & Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Appendectomy, Splenectomy, Exploration & Hernia Repair
- Open & Laparoscopic Surgery of Colon & Rectum
- Anal conditions including Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissures & Fistulae
- Thyroid Surgery, Thyroglossal Cyst & Fistula
- Excision and Biopsy of Skin & Subcutaneous Tissue
- Breast Surgery (non-cosmetic)
- Diabetic Foot Surgery
- Management of Ingrowing Toenail